Checking your bank balance whenever you want has become very usual in today’s era of digital-first approaches that the world has been embracing. To check one’s bank balance, one must have the bank’s mobile application or log in to their website. This is true of all banks. However, as technology advances, these systems become more user-friendly. The process has gotten even smoother thanks to the Unified Payment Interface, or UPI, which allows customers of any bank to check their bank balance and other details in a matter of seconds and clicks.
WhatsApp, the popular internet chat service used by millions of Indians, has lately included a payment option. As a result, WhatsApp users who have signed up for WhatsApp Pay will be able to see their bank balance.
WhatsApp Pay is an in-chat payment service that functions similarly to other UPI providers such as Google Pay and PhonePe. WhatsApp Pay made its debut in India in February 2018 as part of a test run. “We’re thrilled to be working with State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, and AXIS Bank to deliver simple and safe digital payments to WhatsApp users in India.” “We have the opportunity to deliver the benefits of our digital economy and financial inclusion to a significant number of users who have never had full access to them before,” WhatsApp said in a news release in 2020.
If you’ve signed up for WhatsApp Pay, you may now view your bank account balance on WhatsApp, just like any other UPI service.
Here’s How To Check Your WhatsApp Bank Balance.
- Step 1: Open WhatsApp on your phone and navigate to the app. Select Settings from the three dots in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Step 2: Next, select Payments from the drop-down menu. Now select the bank account for which you wish to see your balance.
- Step 3: Select View Account Balance from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4: Because UPI payment methods are safe, you must enter your PIN following this.
- Step 5: After entering your PIN, your account balance will be displayed.
While sending money to another account, you can check your balance here. To learn how to do it, follow these steps:
- Step 1: On the WhasApp application’s payment notification screen, select your preferred payment option.
- Step 2: Next, select View Account Balance from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Select the relevant account whose balance you wish to see if you have numerous bank accounts linked with the WhatsApp Pay function.
- Step 4: Enter your UPI PIN
- Step 5: On the WhatsApp app screen, your bank balance will be displayed.