This is a wonderful opportunity to catch up if you missed our story this week about the most recent upgrades to WhatsApp beta for Android, iOS, and desktop. The news about being able to send voice notes via status updates is the finest of the seven stories we provided this week!
WhatsApp’s Weekly News
- The App Store now has WhatsApp for iOS 23.1.75 available. The option to search for messages by date and the capability to drag and drop media from other apps are both mentioned in the official changelog.
- For some beta testers who instal the WhatsApp beta for Android 126.96.36.199 update, WhatsApp is offering the capability to ban users from within the chat list and notifications.
- We learned that WhatsApp was rolling out the capability to exchange voice notes via status updates after releasing the WhatsApp beta for Android 188.8.131.52 upgrade. Since they are always end-to-end encrypted, only the recipients you specify in your privacy settings will be able to hear them.
- After installing the WhatsApp beta for iOS 184.108.40.206 upgrade, the iOS beta now supports sharing voice notes via status updates. The best news of the week is unquestionably this.
- We learned that WhatsApp is working on a mechanism to receive the chat history from the old Android device without utilising Google Drive, slated for distribution in a future update of the software, in the WhatsApp beta for Android 220.127.116.11 update.
- With the help of a new feature in the graphics editor, WhatsApp is working on giving users of the Android app the option to send photographs in their original quality.
- New shortcuts are being added by WhatsApp to streamline group interactions in the most recent update of WhatsApp for iOS, which is now available on the App Store.
Keep checking back for more WhatsApp news and updates heading your way next week! By following WABetaInfo on Twitter, you may be informed about WhatsApp news. On WhatsApp beta for Android, iOS, Web/Desktop, and Windows, you can also find out about other features that have been added.