Almost everyone has an issue with tan. Our skin is affected in a variety of ways by the intense heat of the sun. Our skin becomes drab and browned when exposed to direct sunlight. Though the sun is a good source of vitamin D, moderate UV exposure speeds up the body’s synthesis of vitamin D and melanin. However, too much sun exposure can cause sunburn and even skin cancer. People with sensitive skin are more likely to get a tan since the effect of sunshine varies from person to person. Though sunscreen protects your skin to some extent, it does not provide a complete barrier against the sun, allowing your skin to become tanned over time. The sun’s damaging rays cause your skin to lose its lustre and shine.
When you live in a nation like India, where the sun shines all year, it’s even more crucial to look after your skin. If your skin has become browned as a result of a recent trip to Goa or simply from your monthly or daily routine, you may use these great home remedies to remove the tan and restore your bright complexion. There are several sun protection and de-tanning solutions on the market that claim to eliminate tanning, but here are some natural and easy ways to get rid of your tan. The ingredients for the methods listed below are readily available in any household or can be purchased at a nearby grocery shop.
These home remedies will not only eliminate sun tan, but will also treat burns and provide significant skin advantages. Let’s go right to the homemade tan removal techniques.
When it comes to beauty and skincare, tomatoes are a fantastic element. It’s high in vitamin C and antioxidants, which help the body’s collagen production. It protects skin from sunburn and pollution, and it also includes lycopene, which functions as a natural sunscreen. It also aids in the prevention of cellular damage and promotes the formation of new cells. Tomato is one of the most efficient substances for removing tan.
- Allow 15 minutes for it to dry before washing it off with water.
- This approach should be repeated twice a week. It will not only eliminate tan, but it will also brighten and illuminate your skin.
- To treat the affected areas or all over your face, mash a tomato, separate the pulp, and apply the juice to the affected areas or all over your face.
2. Gram flour
Gram flour is beneficial to your skin. By combining it with other chemicals, it can be used to remove tans. It can also be used as a scrubber to eliminate tanning from the neck and arms because it brightens and lightens your skin tone. It rejuvenates the skin and gives it a healthy glow. Impurities are absorbed and dead skin cells are removed with gramme flour.
A sprinkle of turmeric added to a gram flour face pack can produce spectacular effects. Turmeric has anti-tanning effects and helps to brighten the skin tone.
- Toss in a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Remove it with lukewarm water.
- For best results, repeat this technique twice a week.
- 3 tablespoons gram flour, 1 teaspoon olive oil, and lemon juice in a mixing bowl
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and apply to the problematic regions, allowing it to dry for 10-15 minutes.
3. Curd And Honey
Curd and honey are easy to come by in every home. Curd is a natural bleaching agent that aids in the reduction of pigmentation. Curd has natural acids and enzymes that exfoliate and calm your skin. Honey, too, has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It is made up of antioxidants that can help to restore sun-damaged skin.
- 1 tablespoon honey + 2 tablespoons curd
- It is recommended that you do it every day.
- Allow 15 minutes before rinsing with lukewarm water.
- Combine them together and apply a thick coating to your skin using your fingers.
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a popular component because of its numerous skin and cosmetic advantages. It brightens your skin and protects it from the damaging effects of the sun’s rays. It is an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory medicinal herb that calms the skin and is beneficial in the treatment of tan.
- For best results, do this every day.
- In the evening, apply a thick layer of the gel to your skin and wash it off in the morning.
- Before retiring to bed, use Aloe vera gel. Aloe Vera gel can be purchased or extracted from a freshly cut aloe vera leaf.
5. Cucumber And Milk
Cucumber is a cooling agent that aids in skin regeneration. It also helps to eliminate sun tan since it contains a lot of vitamin C, which calms your skin after a sunburn. It contains a high amount of antioxidants, which assist to cleanse and cool your skin. Milk, on the other hand, has a hydrating and sunblock effect. It not only brightens your skin, but it also protects it from sunburn and injury. When it comes to removing tans, this combo works well.
Love Video Ringtone Apk Features
- It can be washed away with regular water.
- After that, combine it with raw milk.
- It’s best to do it twice a day for immediate benefits.
- Cucumber should be blended and the juice extracted.
- Apply the mixture to your skin and wait 15-20 minutes before washing it off.