Simple Way To Activate PhonePe App UPI With An Aadhaar Card.
A new feature for the PhonePe app has just been released, enabling users to activate UPI utilising authentication based on their Aadhaar number. With this version, the PhonePe App’s e-KYC process will incorporate the Aadhaar number to begin the UPI registration. Earlier, users had to activate the PhonePe UPI in the app using their debit cards on the Flipkart-sponsored UPI platform.
In India, UPI has steadily risen to the top of the list of digital payment options, and PhonePe is without a doubt the most popular UPI app. Data from the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) show that PhonePe UPI has the most market share when considering both the quantity and value of client transactions. Hence we have put up a brief method for you to activate UPI using your Aadhaar details if you are new to the UPI ecosystem and anxious to get started with the PhonePe UPI app. Let’s get going.
How to activate PhonePe UPI using Aadhaar
- Install the PhonePe app from the ITunes or Google Play Store, depending on your device.
- Open the PhonePe app on your smartphone, and register a mobile number that is associated with your bank.
- By selecting the top-left area, you may access the Profile Page.
Under the Payment Instruments tab, choose Add Bank Account.
- Choose the bank and the bank, and then validate the associated phone number using OTP authentication. By doing this, PhonePe will gather and attach your bank account information to UPI.
- Enter the area where you configured the UPI right away. At this stage, you will be given the choice between an Aadhar card and a debit card. Decide on an Aadhaar card.
- Your Aadhar number’s last six digits should be entered.
- To complete the process and create a UPI PIN, enter the OTP that was obtained on the associated mobile phone.
Your PhonePe UPI activation with your Aadhaar number is now complete. If you find this article useful, please let us know in the comments area.
Humbly Request To All Visitors!
If you found above both downloading link expired or broken then please must inform admin by fill this Contact Us! Form