Are you a fan of Instagram Reels as well? Instagram’s new short-video feature caters to a wide range of interests, including educational content, comedy, fashion, and travel. It’s become a must-have for any brand or artist. You’ve asked me how I did it since my first Reels garnered over 500k views. Even if it appears to be random, there are a few steps to do. In this post, you’ll learn how to post on Instagram Reels, how to use video editing tools, and how to go viral and gain new Instagram Reels followers.
Why Should You Use Reels?
Instagram began as a picture app, and ten years later, we’ve come a long way from the original. Instagram has evolved into a perfect blend of photography, video, and storytelling as a result of its rapid growth and a few algorithm modifications. Reels are a brand-new kind of video. It’s not like Stories, IGTV, or YouTube… it’s basically Facebook’s Tiktok. You need to start using Reels if you’re a brand or a creator. It’s the most effective approach to express yourself and connect with your audience. Reels is also the quickest approach to grow organically on Instagram in 2020, as the platform encourages this type of content.
Get used to Reels
The first step is to observe how other people use Reels to learn how they function. You’ll also have to learn how to use Reels’ video editor. If you’re not ready to publish right now, you can always save the content to your Drafts folder.
Jump On The Trends With Your Own Personality
The best method to share your personality is through reels. If you want to join a trend, consider how you can put your own unique spin to make it relevant to your target audience.
What is the best way to edit a video Reels?
Fortunately, there are apps that make mobile video editing simple. These are the ones I would suggest:
- To modify speed, separate clips, and much more, use InShot or CapCut.
- To modify the video colours, use Video Lut.
When posting on Reels, you must follow these steps:
- Make use of popular music.
- Reels can be shared on the Instagram Grid.
- Add hashtags that are connected to the topic.
- Continue to make new reels in order to be featured again.
- Instagram Stories is a great place to share your reels.
- Join in on the current crazes while adding your own unique spin.
- Create new Reels with the same theme, style, or eve music as the originals.
- Tag the brands in the video so they can share it and get more people to watch it.