You can download the most recent APK and install it to update WhatsApp to the most recent version if you need to install updates without visiting the Google Play Store for whatever reason.
What can be preventing you from updating WhatsApp?
- “The device does not have enough space,”
- “Your Android Device is not compatible with this app.”
- “This product is unavailable in your nation”
- Various error codes
If you find this to be a problem, you can download and install the most recent version of WhatsApp on your Android device using these techniques or workarounds. Here’s how to upgrade WhatsApp on Android to the most recent version without going through the Google Play Store.
How do you use WhatsApp to update WhatsApp on Android?
Therefore, you can update WhatsApp using WhatsApp itself if you’re having troubles with Google Play Store, whether you can’t access Google PlayStore or you can’t bear how slowly the updates are. Here’s how to go about it:
- Open WhatsApp.
- The drop-down box, and then select Options > Settings.
- To check for updates, select.
- Follow the instructions to install the update.
Without the Play Store, how can you update WhatsApp on Android?
In case something goes wrong, we advise creating a backup of your WhatsApp data or, if possible, your complete smartphone before we start if this is your first time downloading something through an APK. Here’s how to update WhatsApp on Android using the APK installer without using the Play Store:
- Search for WhatsApp on your smartphone at APKMirror.com.
- Select the most recent WhatsApp version that doesn’t end in “beta.”
- You will be asked whether you are using ARM, ARM64, or x86 devices when you arrive at the download page.
- You’ll need to determine which of these several smartphone processor architectures your device belongs to. For the majority of devices, you may choose ARM with confidence. If it doesn’t work, try x86 instead.
- Double-tap the WhatsApp APK file to launch it after downloading it to your phone. The APK file is typically located in Phone storage > Download or DCIM > Download, which you may access with only an explorer application if your smartphone doesn’t show you where it is.
- You will be asked to enable the Unknown Source setting, which enables you to install programmes from sources other than the Play Store, when you first launch the installer (or if you encounter an install blocked error). Press OK to temporarily activate it. Go to the Settings app > Additional settings / More > Developer options if you need to manually enable.
Notably, you may use this method to install any other app on Android other than WhatsApp APK if you don’t wish to do so through the Play Store. However, be on the lookout for fake APK installers or APKs that don’t exist at all in the Play Store, especially if they originate from unknown websites.
The APK installer method of installation should never be the first choice and is never advised! It is not advised to use this method to install or update any software on an Android device since it increases the possibility that the APK will include malware. Therefore, only download APKs from reputable websites as they are unaltered, enabling you to later update the app via the Play Store without worrying about compatibility.