PAN cards, or Permanent Account Numbers, are widely used for a variety of reasons, including banking and tax filing. PAN card is a necessary document for almost all high-value transactions. Do you remember going to the bank to get your account opened? A PAN was one of the documents required. Are you thinking about acquiring a vehicle? Ditto. Even if you are starting a new work, your employer will ask for your PAN card. Keeping a physical copy of your PAN card, on the other hand, is more difficult.
But don’t get too worked up; there’s a solution to every problem. In this case, the most practical option is to download an e-PAN card. If you have it on your phone, you won’t be moaning about the physical copy. You can keep a physical copy of your PAN card in your house. The 10-digit alpha-numeric number on the PAN card is issued by the Income-Tax Department, which likewise has a digital avatar. The online PAN card is a virtual PAN card that can be used in the same way as a physical PAN card for verification purposes.
Furthermore, if you lose your PAN card, you can ask for a replacement online, which takes about 10 minutes. Your Aadhaar card is the only requirement for completing the e-KYC process. In this article, we will show you how to download the e-PAN card in simple stages.
How to download an e-PAN card?
- Press the below “Join The Site” button. This is the online services division of the income tax website.
- Select the ‘Download e-PAN’ option after that.
- You’ll be required to input the number on your PAN card.
- Finally, input the number on your Aadhaar card.
- You will be asked to enter your date of birth. After then, accept the terms and conditions.
- Once you agree the terms and conditions, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Press the confirm button after entering the OTP in the appropriate field.
- After that, you’ll see a payment option. You must pay $8.26, which can be done via UPI, debit card, or credit card.
- After the payment is done, you will receive your e-PAN card.
It’s crucial to understand that the PAN card pdf file will be password protected. The password will be your date of birth.
If you want to join then click below button.