Flipkart’s PhonePe is an application based on UPIs that lets you move money from your bank account to anyone without sharing information. Do you know how to create new PhonePe account? You can easily establish a Phonepa account, you must first download PhonePe to your computer and have the following:
PhonePe is a payments app that allows you to use BHIM UPI, your credit card and debit card or wallet to recharge your mobile phone, pay all your utility bills and also make instant payments at your favorite offline and online stores. You can also invest in mutual funds and buy insurance products on PhonePe. Link your bank account on PhonePe and transfer money with BHIM UPI instantly! The PhonePe app is safe and secure, meets all your payment and banking needs, and is much better than Internet banking.
Great Internet connection
– An Indian bank account via the App connected to UPI.
– Registered mobile number which you used to log on PhonePe to your bank account.
What is meant by UPI?
UPI is a 4-6 digit secret code (Unified Payment Identification Number) that lets you move money. You just need to feed in the information of your bank account and build a UPI ID. UPI is because it is a 24/7 service that can be used anytime on any day. Here are the basic steps that you simply need to take to build Phonepe account.
How to create PhonePe Account?
The app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
2. Open the app after installing, and search your mobile number. (Check that the mobile number you have entered will be the same as your bank account number).
3. Enter all the necessary information ( name, email address, set your password in 4 digits, and trigger your wallet.
4. Tap Build New Personal Virtual Address (VPA).
5. Select a link to your bank account, the app will automatically retrieve the details.
6. Confirm the information of your Bank.
Congratulations, Mr President! You’ve just learned how to build Mobile’s PhonePe account. Now you can start sending or receiving money with the app, or easily transact online.
How to add a bank account on PhonePe
Click on the icon at the top right corner of the screen to open the menu
2. Go to the section of your bank account and tap the “Add New Bank” button.
3. From the list of available banks select the bank with which you want to link.
4. PhonePe will retrieve your account information automatically and will connect it to your account.
5. Set the UPI PIN now by tapping the set UPI PIN button.
6. Enter your card information (the last six digits and expiry date of your Debit / ATM card number)
7. Enter OTP, and set the PIN for your UPI.
8. You have successfully linked your bank account, now you’re transacting directly using your UPI PIN.
PhonePe offers three options for making payments:
- Use the wallet of PhonePe
- Account of Linked Bank
- UPI Debit / Credit Card
Cash Transfers via PhonePe
1. Open your device’s PhonePe app.
2. Go to the main screen ‘Submit’ option.
3. Please enter the payee’s VPA.
4. Enter the amount of the Transaction.
5. Choose the bank account from which you want the money transferred.
6. Check info, then tap the send option.
Other than this, if for some reasons you wish to permanently delete Phonepe account. Below are the steps to take.
How to delete account from PhonePe
Use your device to open the Phonepe app.
2. Go to the option in my account and scroll down below.
3. Click on option for help.
4. Select the other subjects, and press PhonePe account.
5. Choose Deleting an account after selecting the Account.
6. Now press the button Contact Us.
7. On the type of space provided you would like to delete your Phonepe account.
8. The help team is telling you why you want the account deleted. (Give your reason, your identity will be verified).The support team asks you why you want to delete the account. (Give your excuse, they’ll test your identity).
9. Your account will be deactivated within 2-3 days after your identity is verified.
How to delete PhonePe Bank accounts
Open your Mobile PhonePe app.
After that go into the section of my account.
Click banking accounts.
It shows all of your linked bank accounts. Tap on the account you want to delete.
A pop-up box is expected to appear. Click Unlink here.
That specific account has been deleted from your PhonePe account.
Download PhonePe App file from Downloading button below and enjoy this app.
|App Name||N26 The Mobile Bank (Apk)|
|Updated||April 9, 2021|
|Requires Android||4.3 and up|
If you found above both downloading link expired or broken then please must inform to admin. do let us know through comments. We will be glad to help you out!