Academic Qualifications & Documents Needed: Wipro Freshers Eligibility Criteria
Wipro is a well-known Indian multinational corporation that offers consulting, business process outsourcing, and information technology services. Wipro was founded in 2013, and its headquarters are in Bangalore, Karnataka. Wipro divided its non-IT operations from its IT divisions in 2013. Getting a job with Wipro as a new employee is an excellent method to launch your career. Because Wipro is one of the top employers, you should be aware of its qualifying requirements if you’re a prospective employee.
Wipro Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants may apply for the positions after completing their full-time studies. Correspondence or part-time classes won’t be considered.
- B. E. or B. Tech degree in any discipline—such as IT, ECE, CSE, ME, and others—is required for Wipro positions.
- The applicant for the position must have earned 60% on their class 10 and 12 board exams.
- The candidate must graduate with at least 60% of the required grades. If a candidate has completed their post-graduate degree, they must have earned 60% of the possible points in that degree.
- Before the selection process starts, candidates cannot have any backlogs that are still unfinished.
- During the Wipro employment procedure, the undergraduate or graduate degree must have been earned from an Indian university that is accredited.
- You must finish all exit procedures at the business where you worked before joining Wipro in order to qualify for the Wipro hiring process.
Policies at Wipro
- If a candidate attended an interview within the last six months, they are ineligible to apply for a position.
- If you attended an interview but were turned down, you can reapply six months later.
- The individual is ineligible to apply for a job if the employer rejected their application for some reason
- You will have the possibility to reapply and attend the interview if you are unable to do so the first time for a legitimate cause.
Documents That Are Required
- The original board exam results for classes 10, 12, as well as the diplomas and certificates of post-graduation (where applicable). Make sure you have a copy of these certificates on you as well.
- For the interview, bring a current résumé.
- The candidate must have two passport-size photos on them at all times.
- The candidate must have an original form of identity on them, such as an Aadhar card, voter ID, passport, pan card, or another.
Humbly Request To All Visitors!
If you found above both downloading link expired or broken then please must inform admin by fill this Contact Us! Form