- On both Android and iPhone, Instagram automatically obtains the most recent updates on a regular basis.
- You can manually upgrade Instagram from the app store on your phone if the option is present.
- You have the option to update simply Instagram or all pending apps with a single tap.
The Instagram app is often updated with fresh functionality. The social app should often automatically install these updates on both Android and iPhone so that you always have the most recent version. However, you can manually upgrade Instagram from the update queue in the app store on your phone if you simply cannot wait for the most recent version to show up on your phone’s home screen.
Updating Instagram On An iPhone
- Open the iPhone’s App Store application.
- Click the account symbol in the top right corner of the display.
- Look in the “Upcoming Automatic Updates” section by scrolling down. Google “Instagram” If the app is listed, click Update to the right of it.
After a brief delay, Instagram should update, and you can launch the updated version.
Tip: To update all pending apps at once, press Update All at the top of the list of available updates.
Update Instagram For Android: Steps To Follow
- Open the Android Play Store app.
- At the top of the screen, tap the account symbol.
- Then click Manage apps & device.
- If you aren’t already there, press Overview to go there.
- Select Available Updates.
- Look for Instagram in the list of applications awaiting updates.
- Tap Update if Instagram appears in the list.
Start Instagram after the update is finished to use the most recent version of the application with the new updates.
Tip: You can choose to update all of your pending apps at once by selecting Update all.