Have you ever mistakenly erased something you typed? Do you need to locate a significant text you’ve already written? Have you ever had an app crash and then lost all of your text typing? Or maybe you just want to look at your history of “copy to clipboard”? The latest version of Type Keeper Apk is now available for download. It’s made to preserve whatever you enter and copy across all of your Android apps automatically. Simply open it whenever you wish to see previous input entries or actions that “copy to clipboard.” You will never lose data from your clipboard or text typing again if you use it.
What Type Keeper Does For You Automatically:
- Save and sort your text by date and time as an event.
- It organizes your clips by date and time and saves them as events.
- When a text typing event begins, it requests and stores a location.
- It removes old events from the system to free up space and improve overall efficiency.
[appbox googleplay appid com.pxdworks.typekeeper]
Text typing features::
- Explore the details of your type of text. Through symbol history drag the slider to view symbol.
- Only from a particular application show text typing events.
- Specific text typing events search in history.
- Manage events that type your text. Just one tap to copy, share and delete them.
- See where every text type event is located.
- Activate/deactivate type Keeper storage text easily for specific applications or globally.
- Automatic interval cleanup adjustment.
- Select the location tracking provider.
- Require confirmation of the screen lock on opening type keeper.
Download Type Keeper Apk file from Downloading button below and enjoy this app.
|App Name||Type Keeper (Apk)|
|Updated||July 10, 2019|
|Requires Android||4.1 and up|
|Offered By||Viliyan Vasilev|