Use the NotiGuy Apk to customise and provide the notification system and all of its components more flexibility. Users also get certain leisure opportunities in addition to purely technical benefits. For anyone who prefers to use the device’s features to the fullest extent, engagement with it is now even more comfortable, enjoyable, and straightforward. Additionally, there are mechanics involved in setting up everything so that you can ultimately obtain the ideal employment option. Which will undoubtedly be appealing to everyone who enjoys looking for and discovering unconventional smartphone application planes.
NotiGuy Apk Features
- A mixer that displays all recently received alerts one at a time so you may read and respond to them.
- Works with phones with and without camera cutouts, and supports all notch locations.
- The style, colours, positioning, and sizing of dynamic notch island and expanded notifications can be changed.
- For a tidy display and to keep the clock visible, the island hides the contents of the status bar using the colour of the current app rather than overlapping them.
- Ability to change the system heads-up so that only the island is displayed.
- Customize the notification design to replace the outdated heads-up notifications on Android with a variety of up-to-date themes that include animations.
- Notification effects such animated edge lights around the island and border, glow, and shake effects.
- Supporting system Always On Display and displaying the dynamic island whether the screen is on or off.
- Make the camera cutout useful and interactive so that you can access functions like taking a screenshot, opening the selfie camera app, opening the recent apps menu, pausing and playing music, and toggling ringer mode with just a click of the notch. This will make it simple to put your phone on silent before going to sleep and return it to sound mode when you wake up.
Download NotiGuy Apk file from Downloading button below and enjoy this app.
|App Name||NotiGuy – Dynamic Notch(Apk)|
|Updated||Jan 18, 2023|
|Requires Android||9 and up|