Karwa Chauth is a celebration of love and the beautiful relationship that exists between husband and wife. It is an Indian event observed by married ladies who pray for their partners’ long and healthy lives. Married ladies maintain a day-long fast on this auspicious day, according to custom, during which they do not consume any food or even water. This is done to secure the happiness of their family and the long and healthy life of their husband. The ceremonies and traditions observed on Karwa Chauth have altered and evolved over time. Many men now fast for a day to support and pray for their spouses’ well-being. Karwa Chauth was originally celebrated in North India, but because to its widespread appeal in movies and pop culture, it is now observed by married women all over the country. Karwa Chauth will be held on October 24, 2021 this year.
We’ve compiled a selection of Karwa Chauth greetings, messages, and photographs that you may send to your partner or a gorgeous pair you know to make the day special. Also, keep an eye out for some amusing lines to use as your Facebook and Whatsapp status on the special day. Finally, have a look at some of the most popular love quotes posted below, which you can give to your special someone this Karwa Chauth! Continue reading.
Latest Wishes, Messages, Facebook & Whatsapp status For Happy Karwa Chauth
While we only celebrate Karwa Chauth once a year, I adore and celebrate your presence in my life every day. Karwa Chauth to you!
May tonight’s moonlight shower you with love, joy, and wealth. May you both live happily ever after. Karwa Chauth to you!
This Karwa Chauth, may the moon shower you with love, happiness, and prosperity! Karwa Chauth to you!
Let us look at the moon together tonight on Karwa Chauth. Let love leave its imprint on our lives as the moon’s silver beams sweep across the night sky. We wish you a happy Karwa Chauth!
Allow me to be yours and you to be mine indefinitely. Karwa Chauth to you!
The moon has no meaning without the sun, and I am nothing in my life without you by my side. Karwa Chauth to you!
I pray that Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati bless you and fill your life with love, joy, and tranquilly on Karwa Chauth. To the adorable couple, a very happy Karwa Chauth!
May this Karwa Chauth bring you love, joy, hope, and prosperity! Have a great time together!
On this auspicious day of Karwa Chauth, I send my warmest greetings to all the women who are fasting for the long life of their partner! May all of your dreams and wishes come true! Karwa Chauth to you!
Karwa Chauth is a wonderful day to honour and celebrate your special relationship! Karwa Chauth to you!
The key to a happy marriage is to fall in love with the same person over and over again! Karwa Chauth to you!
A perfect marriage is made up of two flawed individuals who refuse to give up on each other. To both of you, a very happy Karwa Chauth!
Here’s a message to all the spouses out there: fast alongside your wife this year and pray for her long life. After all, what good is it to live a long life if you can’t share it with your loved one? Karwa Chauth to you!
Marriage, like every other relationship, takes love, patience, time, and ongoing care. Keep in mind that no one is flawless in life. And these are just a few of the keys to a great marriage. Karwa Chauth to you!
Marriage is a partnership in which the husband and wife encourage and support one another. So, I hope you’re all fasting and rejoicing together on this auspicious day. To the adorable couple, a very happy Karwa Chauth!
Happy Karwa Chauth 2021: Quotes
On this special day, here are some great love quotes that you can share with your lover.
1. “To be totally seen by someone and loved regardless–this is a human offering that can be magical.”
– Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage, by Elizabeth Gilbert
2. “What greater thing is there for two human souls than to realise that they are connected for life–to strengthen each other in all effort, to rest on each other in all grief, to minister to each other in silent indescribable recollections at the last parting?”
– George Eliot
3. “Love is like a lovely flower that I can’t touch, but whose smell transforms the garden into a place of delight.”
– Helen Keller
4. “I don’t know how, when, or from whence I adore you.” I love you in this way because I don’t know any other way of loving than this, in which there is no I or you, in which your hand on my chest is my hand, in which your eyelids close when I fall asleep.”
– Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets
5. “We’re all a little strange.” And life is a little strange at times. And when we meet someone whose crazy matches ours, we join forces with them and fall into mutually delightful weirdness–which we call love–true love.”
– Robert Fulghum, True Love
6. “Love knows no boundaries.” It leaps over obstacles, leaps over fences, and smashes through walls to arrive at its destination full of promise.”
– Maya Angelou
7. “You want the rest of your life to begin as soon as possible when you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with someone.”
– When Harry Met Sally
8. “I am certain that I am nothing unique. I’m a regular guy with regular thoughts and a regular existence. There are no monuments dedicated to me, and my name will soon be forgotten, yet I’ve always been enough because I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul.”
– Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
9. “I could walk through my garden forever if I had a flower for every time I thought about you.”
– Alfred Tennyson
10. “To be sincerely loved by someone gives you strength; to love someone deeply gives you bravery.”
– Lao Tzu