- To use the functionality, users must download the Google Clock app.
- Users of the Spotify and YouTube Music apps can choose any song.
You might be relieved to learn that you can now choose better tunes for your alarm ringtone if you typically utilise the alarm feature of your phone’s default clock app. You may set any music you want to hear as your alarm tone using well-known apps like Spotify and YouTube Music. This is a fantastic feature because most phones come with a selection of dull ringtones that you are compelled to use because you have no other choice.
You will be able to choose songs from these applications if you utilise Spotify or YouTube Music. You only need to be aware of the steps to activate both apps; the processes are both straightforward. Do keep in mind that you will need to download a third-party software to accomplish this since you can’t use your phone’s built-in clock app. To learn more, continue reading.
How To Use The Spotify Or Youtube Music Apps To Set An Alarm Ringtone
- On your smartphone, you must first download the Google Clock app.
- At this point, press Alarm, followed by the Plus (+) icon at the bottom of the screen. Determine the timing based on your schedule.
- Tap Default (Spring) once more to see two apps, including Spotify and YouTube Music. Depending on your preferences, you can pick any one of them. You may choose a music without going to either app separately because they are both integrated inside the Clock app.
- When choosing this app, Spotify users will get a list of tracks. You can also hit the search icon, which is located in the bottom right of the screen, if you are having trouble finding your favourite song. You can choose the song by just typing and searching for it. When you return to the main Alarm page after this, you will notice that the music has been set as your alarm ringtone.
Download Spotify Or Youtube Music Apps Apk file from Downloading button below and enjoy this app.