When you install this app, you will see a flash when your phone begins to blink for the LED notification as soon as you receive a notification. Anyone with a device that doesn’t have an LED notification but does have a flash adjacent to the selfie camera may find it useful.
It also applies the notification concept to unread badges received from applications (ex. the “Facebook like”). When an unread badge appears, the flash begins blinking in the same manner as a “regular” notice, and you are alerted to the situation. There are also a number of options for customising the application to fit your needs. It works on any device with a front flash, regardless of whether or not the hardware LED notification is enabled.
FrontFlash Notification Apk Features
- Choices for pocket mode and recovery
- Pause for a period of time that you choose
- Compatibility with android’s “Do not disturb” mode
- A configurable delay for the initial blink is available as an option
- When the smartphone is upside down, use the rear flash as well.
- An additional flashing loop with a frequency that can be adjusted
- Exclusions for all installed user applications that can be customised
- There are three different motions that can be used to end the flashing loop.
- Configurable flash notifications for unread badges received from compatible apps
- Exclusions for incoming calls, missed calls, and text messages that may be customised
- A custom shortcut for quickly turning on/off the service by touching the application icon
- In the fast settings panel, a custom quick setting tile can be used to quickly turn on/off the service.
- A built-in blacklist to prevent the flashing of unwanted, false, or obnoxious notifications from certain apps
Download FrontFlash Notification Apk file from Downloading button below and enjoy this app.
|App Name||FrontFlash Notification (Apk)|
|Updated||November 30, 2019|
|Requires Android||6.0 and up|