The positive cases of COVID-19 gradually rise in India and it is best to take the vaccine if you are qualified. The age limit for coronavirus vaccination is currently 45 and higher. You should know that the government hospitals offer the vaccine for free if you all want to register for the vaccine Covid-19. However, Rs 250 for a single COVID-19 vaccine dosage is charged in private hospitals. Read more about registration, centres near you, downloading a certificate and obtaining other precise information on Covid 19 vaccination.
Where to register for vaccination with Covid-19?
It should be noted that if you want the Covid-19 vaccination certificate you have to register for the CoWin portal or the Aarogya Setu app.
- Step 1: Click the Aarogya Setu app.
- Step 2: Visit “Co-WIN” to the top next to the vaccination register.
- Step 3: To enter your mobile number, tap ‘Vaccination (login/register)’ and click the ‘Pass to Check’ button.
- Step 4: Enter the OTP on your device and tap the ‘Verify’ button again.
- Step 5: The picture ID type (govt ID/voter ID card/adhaar, etc) must be uploaded. Your full name, age, gender, year of birth and other information will also need to be entered. Furthermore, the Aarogya Setu application lets you register up to 4 beneficiaries. You are also requested to submit eligibility evidence on this website.
- Step 6: The date and availability are shown in the app. The “book” option is available. Once you register successfully, you will receive an SMS with the details of your appointment.
At the time of registration, you can supply any of the following ID with the photo:
– Aadhaar Card
– Smart card Health Insurance issued under the Ministry of Labor scheme
– Mahatma Gandhi MGNREGA Job Card (National Rural Jobs Guarantee)
– MPs/MLAs/MLCs issued official Identity Cards
– PAN Card
– Passbooks issued by Bank/Post Office
– Pension Document
– Central, State and Public Limited Companies Service Identity Card issued to employees
How can I find the vaccine centres Covid-19 near me?
Covid-19 vaccination centres can be easily found near you with Google Maps. The app will give you information on where the vaccine is going and will let you know whether you can visit or have an appointment directly. It should be emphasised that the data you receive from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on Google Maps.
- Step 1: Open your phone with the Google Maps app. You could download it from the Play Store if I don’t have it on your phone. MapMyIndia can be used to receive the same data.
- Step 2: Just type ‘Covid 19 Vaccination Center’ and all nearby centres will be displayed in the application.
How is the Covid-19 certificate downloadable?
Covid-19 can be downloaded from the Aarogya Setu government application. You will also get a statement on your registered mobile that confirming your “first dose of Covaxin or Covishield successful” and you can download a certificate after receipt of the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine. A link to the government site in that message is provided (http://www.mohfw.gov.in). The certification must be registered there, then downloaded. Alternatively, the certificate can also be obtained through the Aarogya Setu application, so read the steps further.
- Step 1: Open your phone’s Aarogya Setu app.
- Step 2: See the CoWin tab section and tap the ‘Certificate of Vaccination’ option.
- Step 3: Your beneficiary reference ID, received at the time of regression of the vaccine, must now be entered.
- Step 4: Tap the ‘Get Certificate’ button and finish.
How do I get the most accurate and current Covid-19 vaccination information?
If there is a question about the vaccine Covid-19, then people should go to the official source for precise information. For information on Covid-19 vaccination, please visit http://www.mohfw.gov.in‘s website.
How can I get information in your state and India on current Covid-19 cases?
You really don’t have to go to Google to find Covid 19 cases. The Aarogya Setu application is the best and easiest way to use it. You will find the top tab of the ‘COVID Updates’ tab next to the tab ‘Your status’ once you download it and register for itself. Tap and obtain the latest and most detailed information about how many Covid-19 cases in your country and in India are active, recovered, deceased and confirmed. The data of other states can also be checked in the same application./p>
Download Aarogya Setu Apk file from Downloading button below and enjoy this app.