Arnepath Yojana of the Indian Army Scheme agniveeragniveer Singh, Rajnath Nirmala Sitharaman, the Indian defence minister, today unveiled a brand-new recruitment initiative dubbed Agneepath Scheme 2022. This article includes information on the Agnipath Bharti Yojana. Please carefully read the section’s posting criteria, age restriction, and eligibility restrictions. Under this scheme, 46,000 positions will be filled in the Indian Army, Navy, and Air Force. Through this programme, the Indian government hopes to fulfil the dreams of Indian youth who want to join the army. The most recent information on how to apply for the Agneepath Yojana in 2022 may be found here.
Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022
|Yojna Name||Agneepath Recruitment 2022|
|Number of Vacancies||46,000 Approx.|
|Agneepath Recruitment Online Form Date||May or June 2022|
|Application end date||TBA|
|Age Limit||17-21 Years|
|Recruitment For||Indian Army, Navy, Air Force|
|Time span||4 years|
Online Application Form for the Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022
Military trainees will serve four-year terms before transitioning to regular duty for a fifth year. The program’s objective is to increase the number of jobs available in the military in order to make it more appealing to a younger demographic.
The “Agniveers” will receive a significant departure retirement package in addition to their regular pay after four years of service. A total of 46,000 new soldiers would enrol each year, and about 25% of them would be retained for an additional 15 years to serve as permanent commissioners. The remainder of the population will be given a Seva Nidhi (a sum totaling Rs. 11.71 lakh plus interest) and be allowed to go.
Major Advantages Of Agneepath Yojana
- Indian citizens have the opportunity to serve in the army for four years under this system.
- Based on their exceptional performance, candidates are offered permanent postings in the Indian army.
- After four years of service, the CAPF Recruitment Benefit is paid out.
Young individuals can achieve their aspirations by enrolling in the Agneepath programme of the Indian Army.
- The air force, navy, and other military forces are all taken into account in this plan.
- The four-year contract serves as the foundation for the candidate requirements.
- You could be eligible to continue serving if your training and service go well.
|Year||Customized Package (Monthly)||In-Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to corpus fund by GoI|
|Total contribution in Agniveer Corpus Fund after four years||Rs 5.02 Lakh||Rs 5.02 Lakh|
Eligibility for Agneepath Yojana
- You must be a citizen of India.
- Participants ages 17 to 21 are welcome to this programme.
- You must be in excellent health to apply for the Agneepath Yojana online.
- The period of unemployment will be four years.
|Soldier General Duty||SSLC/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate.||17.5 – 21 Years|
|Soldier Technical||10+2/Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English.||17.5 – 21 Years|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||10+2/Intermediate exam passed in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 50% marks in aggregate and min40% in each subject.||17.5 – 21 Years|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||10+2/Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with min 50% mark sin aggregate and min40% in each subject.||17.5 – 21 Years|
|Soldier Tradesman||17.5 – 21 Years|
|(ii)SpecifiedDuties||Non-Matric||17.5 – 21 Years|
Notification of the Indian Army’s Agneepath Yojana 2022
For the Agneepath Yojana 2022–2023, the Indian Army has not released any recruitment notices. The application deadline will be made known after the news is made public. But in this case, the government is acting decisively. The Central Government’s Indian Army Agneepath Entry Scheme Recruitment program’s main objective is to train young people while also lowering retirement and pension costs. In the state of Jammu and Kashmir, those selected for the programme would receive training and job prospects.
Objectives of the Agnipath Recruitment Plan for 2022
Because of his military training and expertise, Agniveer will be able to find job in a variety of industries. The Indian army seeks to mirror the demographics of the nation’s young population as part of the Agneepath programme.
Agnipath is a government-run initiative that recruits military members (soldiers, pilots, and sailors) on the basis of merit. Through this programme, young people can join the regular military. Agniveers are the term for those hired through the Agnipath initiative.
After joining Agnipath, jobs and recruitment preferences
The table below lists the various advantages and preferences in public and private employment. The following benefits, which were just revealed, are available to children who desire to experience what it’s like to be an army soldier.
For the Agneepath Army Bharti Yojana 2022–23, how can I apply online?
- Visit joinindianarmy.nic now.
- On your phone or computer in the website.
- Then, all you have to do is search for jobs on the portal’s top website.
- The main page for the employment process is available there.
- To access the Agneepath Yojana application, go to the homepage.
- Give the required details on the application form.
- Include all pertinent documentation, please.
- When finished, simply press the “Submit” button.